Terms & Conditions of Sales


  • The client has accepted these conditions of sale by purchasing CAMFM products.
  • These terms and conditions may not be changed or modified except by a written agreement signed by properly authorized representatives of all parties.
  • No responsibility for typographical mistakes.
  • The product's specifications may change at any time by CAMFM without previous notice.



  • The minimum order amount must match the requirements for each product category.
  • CAMFM may express a minimum purchase value and quantity for customized products.



  • CAMFM has the right to modify any of its product specifications.
  • Information appearing in the catalogue such as colour, quantity or dimension will be binding only when referenced in the order acknowledgement.
  • Deviations resulting from the manufacturing process, such as those in product features, colors, dimensions, and weight, are acceptable. ย 



  • The prices are subject to change at any time, according to CAMFM.

Prices provided by CAMFM to wholesale buyers are only valid for two weeks.


Terms of Payment

  • Only full payments in advance, unless weย agreed upon in writing.
  • In order to begin processing customized orders, 70% of the total cost must be paid, and the remaining 30% must be paid before shipping.
  • A bank guarantee or another kind of security that is acceptable to CAMFM may be required when there are other methods of payment available besides prepayment.
  • Payment is considered complete when the invoiced sum is credited to the account indicated by CAMFM.
  • CAMFM retains the right to alter the terms of payments or to stop carrying out its obligations under any contract with the client at any moment.



  • Every delivery is carried out in accordance with global business standards.
  • CAMFM shall not be liable for any delay in performance hereunder caused by force majeure, acts of government, military conflicts, and delays in transportation or customs formalities, transport damages, energy shortages, labor disputes, and delays in delivery or inability to deliver by CAMFM supplies, among other things.
  • Delivery is subject to product availability.


Custom Duties & Taxes

  • VAT taxes and other fees levied by customs in the destination country in order to receive your package are not the responsibility of CAMFM.
  • Due to the fact that import taxes differ from one nation to another, CAMFM is unable to let you know about them during the checkout process.



  • In the absence of any particular requests the packaging is chosen by CAMFM only.
  • The packaging may be changed by CAMFM without previous notice.



Please be aware that the opinions of our workers may differ from those of the management. Additionally, CAMFM will not be held liable for any product claims made by our staff.